1. Meyers, A. J. The production of human therapeutic antibodies using a viralbased expression system in nicotiana benthamiana. University of Guelph, 2011.
2. Ziaee, Z. Functional-modified starches for innovative bio-applications. Ph.D. Thesis, University of New Brunswick, Fredricton, 2011.
3. Grohs, B. M. Production of biosimilar trastuzumab in plants: Expression, purification, and analysis of function. University of Guelph, Guelph, 2011.
4. Li, M. Paper-based polymerized colloidal crystal arrays. McGill, Montreal, 2010.
5. Hsu, H. Particle movement in paper porous media: Influence factors and model. 2010.
6. Bassoriello, M. M. I. Antibody-based detection and quantification of pectobacterium carotovorum ssp. Carotovorum. University of Guelph, Guelph, 2010.
7. Anany, H. E. M. Biocontrol of foodborne bacterial pathogens using immobilized bacteriophage. University of Guelph, Guelph, 2010.
8. Wang, J. Influence of paper surface chemistry on the activity of immobilized antibodies. M.A.S., McMaster University, Hamilton, 2009.
9. Tolba, M. H. A. Construction of phage-based biosorbent for detection of e. Coli. . University of Guelph, 2009.
10. Ng, F. Expression and purification of the thermophilic enzyme, ssopox, in pseudomonas putida kt2442 and its applications in biotechnology. University of Guelph, 2009.
11. Makvandi-Nejad, S. Selection and expression of recombinant antibody fragments against two hydrophobic haptens. Ph.D., University of Guelph, 2009.
12. Mah, K.-Z. Environment-responsive paper-supported membrane for chromatographic bio-separations: Preparation, characterization and application. McMaster University, 2009.
13. Luckham, R. E. Development of sol-gel-based bioactive paper sensing platforms toward neurotoxin detection. McMaster University, Hamitlon, 2009.
14. Chokkakula, V. Adsorption of herbicides and bacteria using pulp fibers. Concordia University, Montreal, 2009.
15. Aguirre, S. D. Secondary structure characterization of dnazyme ph7dz1 and in vitro selection of aptamers for whole bacterial cells. McMaster University, 2009.
16. Zhao, W. Structuring gold nanoparticles using DNA: Towards smart nanoassemblies and facile biosensors. McMaster University, Hamilton, 2008.
17. Ye, L. Bioactive titania colloidal particles: Preparation, characterization and applications. Ph.D. Thesis, McMaster University, Hamilton, 2008.
18. Lin, J. J. The influence of paper surface chemistry on bacteriophage activity. M.A.S., McMaster University, 2008.
19. Li, Z. Deposition of model viruses on cellulose. McGill, Montreal, 2008.
20. Li, R. J. Kinetics of tio2 photocatalytic decomposition. M.A.S. thesis, McMaster, 2008.
21. Fjallman, T. J. Selection and engineering of anti-panie vhh single domain antibodies and their fusion to cellulose binding modules. University of Guelph, 2008.
22. Zoghi, P. Development of antibacterial efficacy testing method for tio2 coated paper in the presence of light. M.A.S. thesis, McMaster University, Hamilton, 2007.
23. Wood, S. Engineering single-domain antibodies for bioactive paper applications. University of Guelph, 2007.
24. Su, S. Biomacromolecules in paper for strength and bio-detection. . Ph.D. thesis, McMaster University, Hamilton, 2007.
25. Hussack, G. J. Applications of cellulose-binding module fusion proteins: From bioactive filters to antibody purification. M.Sc., University of Guelph, 2007.
26. Guan, Y. Synthesis of novel water-soluble antimicrobial polymers and their application in papermaking. Ph.D., University of New Brunswick, 2007.
27. Gendron, K. Immobilisation d’enzymes par microcapsules polymérisées pour le développement de biocapteurs. M.Sc., University of Montreal, Montreal, 2007.